- Annual CitNOW Video Awards recognise best use of video in the automotive industry
- Confirmed judging panel comprised of industry experts in automotive sales, training, aftersales and repair
- Ford Aftersales joins as sponsor
- Awards enters final countdown to deadline day on May 7th
CitNOW has finalised a judging panel of experts for the CitNOW Video Awards ahead of the entry deadline on May 7th.
Now in its fourth year, the CitNOW Video Awards will recognise the best use of video by automotive professionals following a record 12 months for video uploads across the globe.
The judging panel consists of national experts in automotive sales, training, aftersales and repair. The judges will select the final winners across five categories.
Hosted by CitNOW’s Geoffrey Page-Morris and Claire Nicoll, the 2018 judging panel will comprise of:
- Jeremy Bennett, Editor at Automotive Management Magazine
- Steve Nash, CEO of the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
- Sabina Hegarty, Managing Director, Calibre Group Solutions
- Geoffrey Page-Morris, Executive Chairman at CitNOW Video
- Claire Nicoll, Marketing Manager at CitNOW
The deadline for entering the CitNOW Video Awards is Monday 7th May. The shortlist will be announced on Monday 11th June. More information on how to enter can be found on the awards website.
The awards, which received over 800 entries in 2017, are sponsored by Lookers, Jardine Motors Group, Arnold Clark and Ford Aftersales. The popularity of the awards is showing no signs of waning, with entries for 2018 already surpassing last year.
The CitNOW Video Awards are free to enter and the categories are:
- Best CitNOW Workshop Video
- Best CitNOW Workshop Video – Sponsored by Arnold Clark
- Best CitNOW Workshop Video – Sponsored by Jardine Motors Group
- Best CitNOW Workshop Video – Sponsored by Lookers
- Best CitNOW Sales Video
- Best CitNOW Sales Video – Sponsored by Arnold Clark
- Best CitNOW Sales Video – Sponsored by Jardine Motors Group
- Best CitNOW Sales Video – Sponsored by Lookers
- Most Creative use of CitNOW Video
- Best Overseas CitNOW Video
Alistair Horsburgh, CEO at CitNOW, said: “To see such reputable industry figures giving their support to the awards is a testimony to the fact automotive video is part and parcel of the day-to-day working lives of the professionals that sell and maintain our cars.
“The range of categories highlights the opportunity to add value with video throughout a vehicle’s lifecycle, providing clarity when customers turn to their retailer for an all-important service or repair, or when it’s time to trade-in.
“There are still a few weeks left before deadline day, so if you sent a video to a customer that was a bit creative and raised a smile, it’s well worth nominating it for an award as it might just be a winner.”
The awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday 11th July at the home of BAFTA in London’s Piccadilly.
For more information on how to enter before the May 7th closing date, prospective entrants can visit the awards website.