1. Policy Statement
1.1 www.citnow.com is a site operated by Zype TV Limited t/a CitNOW Group (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06630126 and have our registered office at 9 Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, England, RG41 2AD. Our VAT number is 290034820.
1.4 We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
2. Status of the policy
2.1 This policy is under regular review and the latest version of this policy is available on our website at all times. We may amend this policy from time to time.
2.2 Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
3. Material on our site
3.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3.2 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our written consent to do so.
3.4 The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
3.5 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
4. Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
4.1 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
4.2 Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any of our Groups services to you, which will be set out in the applicable Terms and Conditions or other agreement for the supply of services.
4.3 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
4.4 If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
5. Data Protection and Privacy
6. Viruses & misuse
6.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
6.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
6.3 You must not:
- misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site and;
- attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
7. Linking to our site
7.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not;
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to our site on or in any website that is not owned by you and;
- frame our site on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
7.2 The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.