1. Policy Statement
1.1 www.citnow.com/ is a site operated by Zype TV Limited t/a CitNOW (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06630126 and have our registered office at 9 Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, England, RG41 2AD. Our VAT Number is 290034820.
1.2 This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you link to our site or interact with our site in any way.
1.3 By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
1.4 Our Terms of website use also apply to your use of our site.
2. Status of the policy
2.1 This policy sets out our rules on linking to or using our site.
2.2 This policy is under regular review and the latest version of this policy is available on our website at all times. We may amend this policy from time to time.
3. Prohibited Uses
3.1 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
3.2 You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
4.1 When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
4.3 We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
4.4 If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
4.5 If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
5. Contact Us
9.1 To contact us, please use the following;
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: 9 Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2AD.
- Phone: 0118 997 7740