We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Project/Delivery Manager at CitNOW, you will be joining a dynamic group with product and engineering teams delivering advanced video products for the automotive sector.
Your experience and hands on approach will make a massive difference as you join a small and friendly team where attention to detail and a positive and practical attitude is key.
Occasional travel may be required.
What does the role entail?
- Helping to create statements of work that describe project deliverables to clients
- Creating roadmaps, timelines and tasks that are achievable
- Estimate the resources and team members needed to achieve the project goals
- Proactively managing changes to project scope and identifying risks
- Working with the team daily to brief on requirements and check on progress
- Communicating with other teams and leader to understand requirements, communicate project process and deliver outputs
- Creating processes with the team and ensuring the team follows them
- Reviewing outputs to ensure they are to specification and sufficient quality
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Good experience and understanding of Agile project management methodologies
- Experience with working on software development projects
- Experience in using project management tools to track project progress etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, managing their own time and prioritizing workloads
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A broad overall technical knowledge
Why work for us?
Providing solutions to our customers isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here.
As well as offering an exciting working environment, and colleagues that will inspire you, we offer our employees an industry leading benefits package.