About the role
CitNOW are recruiting for a creative Senior IOS Developer to join our Application Development team. This role is based at our offices in Stirling; however we appreciate the importance of a positive work life balance and offer our employees a hybrid home and office working model.
Offering support and mentorship to junior members of the team and advising on best coding practices. Take part in daily team stand-ups, team discussions and dedicated personal R&D time to help further and continue your passion for coding. Along with building on your existing knowledge, you will be helping to shape development by introducing new cutting-edge features, increasing automated testing coverage and contributing to CI/CD pipelines.
- Design, develop and test iOS applications in our fast-paced agile environment, ensuring you utilise your proven talent and experience to the full
- Be a key figure in our mobile app development team, working alongside other experienced iOS and Android professionals on a number of different apps aimed at different sectors of the automotive industry
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team and be an advocate for the latest and best coding practices
- Utilise and build on your technical, commercial and interpersonal capabilities, whilst exceeding industry standards in everything you do
- Take ownership of architecting and developing unique mobile-first experiences
- Report on development progress and issues within daily briefings, identifying remedial action when required to address problems and keep development on track
We are looking for
- A strong background in IOS Development, with 3-4 years of experience working with Swift and Objective-C
- Strong experience in source code management and version control with Git and GitLab
- Experience writing automated tests via XCTestFramework
- Knowledge of Fastlane Tools & CI/CD with GitLab beneficial
- Experience in App Store submissions, enterprise licensing & app provisioning
- Ability to create good looking user interfaces that are also easy to use
- Experience in capturing video, sound and pictures using a mobile app beneficial
- Experience in interfacing between apps and remote servers using AWS S3, HTTPS/RESTful APIs, SSL Certificates
- Experience in the following would be beneficial: MySQL, Ruby, Bash, SSH, Python & Terminal
Why work for us?
Founded in 2008, CitNOW is an innovative, enterprise-level software product suite that allows automotive dealerships globally to sell more vehicles and parts more profitably. CitNOW’s app-based platform provides a secure, brand-compliant solution – for dealers to build trust, transparency and long-lasting relationships.
In 2019, the CitNOW Group was created to leverage innovation and help retailers and manufacturers deliver an outstanding digital customer experience. The CitNOW Group offers multiple services for the various stages of customer journey and is made up of five market-leading technology providers.
Our culture is at the centre of everything we do, we are “One Team” and this guiding principle forms the foundation of CitNOW Group’s dynamic, exciting and inclusive culture.
You can enjoy a variety of market-leading benefits at CitNOW including: 25 days plus Bank Holidays, Private Medical Insurance, Your Birthday off, Flexi-time, 2 Wellness days, 2 Volunteer days, our quarterly book benefit and much more.
Please send your CV to email@example.com