This is a diverse development role which will touch on all aspects of our Salesforce Enterprise Edition Org and play a key part in the onboarding of new companies, their products and processes and supporting them as they transition into the CitNOW Group.
The Salesforce Developer will be a key member of the Business Systems team that is responsible for the development and configuration of CitNOW’s Salesforce org including the delivery of new and enhanced features and processes.
We have several exciting projects for the Salesforce Developer to play a key part in including various Salesforce Revenue Cloud (Salesforce CPQ and Billing) enhancements and eSignature and global payment portal integration.
We also have an exciting number of projects on the horizon, including the roll out of the Appointment scheduler and resource management app, Marketing automation tool integration and Customer success enhancements including visual analytics.
Why join us?
CitNOW is the world’s leading provider of video to the automotive industry, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe and has been listed in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for three consecutive years. We work with some of the biggest names in the Automotive world, including BMW, Mercedes Benz and Ford. To date over 49 million CitNOW videos have been produced and we are operational in 69 countries, in 27 languages with over 111,000 registered users!
At CitNOW, our culture is at the centre of everything we do, we are “One Team” and this guiding principle forms the foundation of CitNOW Group’s dynamic, exciting and inclusive culture. As we grow we have developed and continue to maintain our ‘OneTeam’ culture, it’s the human difference that really sets us apart! As the CitNOW Group expands, there has never been a better time to join us.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Development and customisation of Salesforce (Enterprise Edition) Sales and Service Cloud
- Working closely with the Head of Business Systems and Salesforce Administrator to scope, design, deliver and document Salesforce solutions
- Attending daily scrum and weekly team/project meetings (virtual)
- Define, create, test and deploy code and customisations to enable the successful resolution of assigned JIRA issues
- Collaboration with Developers and Administrators to review and improve existing code and customisations
- Working with suppliers to configure and maintain integrations with external systems
- Document implemented developments, customisations and processes
- Attend monthly team/project meetings (in person – Wokingham)
- Manage Salesforce releases and maintain the development environment
What experience are we looking for?
- Current Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder and Administrator would be an advantage
- 4+ years hands-on Salesforce development experience including a demonstrable ability to program in Apex on Salesforce including integrations with external systems (i.e. SOAP and REST calls), Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Controls and SOQL queries
- A strong understanding of Salesforce development best practices
- A strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- A passion and enthusiasm for data and processes
- A detailed understanding of CRM software best practices and methodologies
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter with a proactive approach