The Salesforce Administrator at CitNOW will be responsible for the the maintenance and configuration of Salesforce (Enterprise Edition) Sales and Service Cloud, working closely with the Head of Business Systems, Salesforce Administrators and Developers to scope, design, deliver and document Salesforce solutions.
Why join us?
CitNOW is the world’s leading provider of digital solutions to the automotive industry, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe and has been listed in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for three consecutive years. We work with some of the biggest names in the Automotive world, including BMW, Mercedes Benz and Ford. To date over 49 million CitNOW videos have been produced and we are operational in 69 countries, in 27 languages with over 111,000 registered users!
At CitNOW, our culture is at the centre of everything we do, we are “One Team” and this guiding principle forms the foundation of CitNOW Group’s dynamic, exciting and inclusive culture. Our first participation in the Best Companies survey has resulted in a two star accreditation, recognising CitNOW as an outstanding company to work for – it really is the human difference that sets us apart. As the CitNOW Group continues to expand, there has never been a better time to join us.
Enjoy market leading benefits at CitNOW including: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, wellness days, flexi-time, private medical insurance, life cover and much more!
Key responsibilities include:
- Attending daily scrum and weekly team/project meetings (virtual)
- Define, create, test and deploy customisations and process improvements to enable the successful resolution of assigned JIRA issues
- Investigate and resolve help requests including the creation of custom reports and dashboards, bug fixes and the provision of guidance
- Cleaning existing and pre-import data and improve the data quality for all users
- Create and update documentation including how-to guides
- Onboard new users and business units
- Attend monthly team/project meetings (in person – Wokingham)
- Manage Salesforce releases and maintain the production environment
- Share knowledge
Current Salesforce Projects:
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud (Salesforce CPQ and Billing) enhancements
- eSignature and global payment portal integration
Planned Salesforce Projects (Q1 2022):
- Appointment scheduler and resource management app
- Marketing automation tool integration
- Customer success enhancements including visual analytics
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A Salesforce Administrator certification (additional current Salesforce certifications would be an advantage)
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce administration experience and a demonstrable ability to configure and customise Salesforce Lightning including objects and fields, process automation, user interface and user management
- A strong understanding of Salesforce administration best practices
- A strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
To apply, please apply via Linkedin or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org