A Junior Salesforce Administrator at CitNOW will be a key member of the Business Systems team that is responsible for the administration and customisation of CitNOW’s Salesforce org -including the delivery of new and enhanced features and processes.
Why join us?
We are the world’s leading provider of video to the automotive industry, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe and has been listed in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for three consecutive years. We work with some of the biggest names in the Automotive world, including BMW, Mercedes Benz and Ford. To date over 49 million CitNOW videos have been produced and we are operational in 69 countries, in 27 languages with over 111,000 registered users.
At CitNOW, our culture is at the centre of everything we do, we are “One Team” and this guiding principle forms the foundation of CitNOW Group’s dynamic, exciting and inclusive culture. As we grow we have developed and continue to maintain our ‘OneTeam’ culture, it’s the human difference that really sets us apart! As the CitNOW Group expands, there has never been a better time to join us.
Enjoy market leading benefits at CitNOW including: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, wellness days, flexi-time, private medical insurance, life cover and much more!
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Salesforce Administrator to maintain and configure Salesforce (Enterprise Edition) Sales and Service Cloud
- Assisting the Head of Business Systems and the Salesforce Administrator during the scope, design and delivery of customisations and process improvements
- Attending daily scrum and weekly team/project meetings
- Investigate and resolve help requests* including the creation of custom reports and dashboards
- Cleans existing and imported data and improve the data quality for all users
- Implementation and testing of customisations and process improvements in the development environment and deploy to production
- Creation of documentation including how-to guides
- Onboarding new users
- Assisting with the management of Salesforce releases and the maintenance of the development environment
What experience is required?
- Information Technology/Computer Science qualification (degree/A-Level/BTEC Level 3) OR 2+ years hands-on Salesforce advanced user/administration experience including report and dashboard creation
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.