The Northern European Sales Team at CitNOW are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to play a key part in the expansion of the CitNOW Group in the Nordic region. This position will be either based remotely at home or office based in Lyngby.
Reporting to the Director of Sales – Northern Europe, the Sales Coordinator will be responsible for managing the onboarding process for CitNOW customers whilst managing business-critical administrative duties, including but not limited to contract issuing, market mapping and Salesforce reporting. You will also be responsible for managing a healthy sales pipeline in the Nordic region through upselling and cross-selling activities. Our existing customer base in Sweden and Norway includes Mercedes-Benz, Ford and BMW to name a few.
Personalised video has revolutionised the automotive industry in the UK becoming a standard practice for Dealer groups and OEM’s alike, with Europe following suit with this evolution. As digital advancements continue to drive the sector forward and are now a vital function within all aspects of automotive, we are proud to be established as a trusted enhancement to the car buying and owning experience.
- Ensure clients are receiving a first-class customer service to achieve a very high level of customer satisfaction and identify potential opportunities for retention and upselling
- Engage in both inbound and outbound customer facing activities – also at customer premises when most beneficial for the customer
- Work with the UK based teams to onboard new client accounts immediately prior to and post contract signing
- Support with integration and configuration activities
- Ensuring all customer deliverables are achieved on time, with agreed quality and budget
- Maintain the CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure all records are accurate and up to date
- Compile, maintain and generate accurate reports to support sales and prospecting activities
- Support local associates in delivering a first-class onboarding experience
- Adhoc support for other areas of the business such as our Client Services team
You must have:
- Strong experience from a dynamic sales environment, preferably with experience in direct sales
- Fluency in Danish and English is a prerequisite. Other languages are beneficial, particularly Swedish, Norwegian and/or Finnish
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills, able to set priorities and ensure you are responsive to customer requests
- Able to work well as part of a fast-paced team and works to own initiative
- Experience from the automotive business at either dealer or importer side is beneficial
- A flair and interest for App technology and mobile devices
- Experience with Salesforce or similar systems is beneficial
In addition to a competitive salary, employee wellbeing is at the heart of our people strategy. We offer employees several innovative wellness initiatives such as flexi-time, where employees can vary their start and finish times within our core business hours and/or extend their lunch break by up to 2 hours per day. Employees also benefit from an additional two half days of paid leave per year to focus on their personal wellbeing.
We recognise the development of our people is vital to the ongoing success of the business and proudly promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement, along with opportunities to develop and progress a successful career with us.
The CitNOW Group is an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity across our international teams. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everybody’s individuality is valued.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.