The Product Owner will play a key role in ensuring future product work is well refined, prioritised and ready for our cross functional development teams to deliver effectively. You will own the backlog and support the team with issues and blockers, whilst bringing in the voice of the customer. You’ll be in constant contact with the Product Manager, Head of Product and the wider business to maintain a smooth release of new features and products.
- Work with stakeholders and colleagues, such as Developers and Designers, to ensure a common understanding of objectives and priorities for the Scrum team
- Take the lead within the Scrum team as the Product Owner
- Ensure the team has adequately defined and prepared tasks for the sprints
- Plan and prioritise product backlogs
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure feasibility and delivery of the roadmap – moving from long to near term
- Develop and prioritise stories and epics to ensure work is focused on items which are aligned with the product roadmap
- Lead on the detail of release plans, set expectations for delivery and be prepared with excellent documentation
- Play an active role in mitigating any blockers to the successful delivery of sprints
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices for Agile/Scrum working
Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Excellent data-driven prioritisation skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Product Owner/Manager experience with B2B SaaS product(s) within an agile/scrum methodology is desirable
- Experience in the automotive software industry is desirable, but not necessarily required
- Communication skills: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively and listens attentively
- Interpersonal skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates and cooperates with others
- Organisational skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail.
- Problem analysis skills: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
- Teamwork skills: ability to participate and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the information systems throughout the organisation
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package is second to none. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our people strategy, with a number of innovative wellness initiatives such as flexi-time, where employees can vary their start and finish times within our core business hours and/or extend their lunch break by up to 2 hours per day. Employees also benefit from an additional two half days paid leave per year to focus on their personal wellbeing.
We recognise the development of our people is vital to the ongoing success of the business and proudly promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement, along with opportunities to develop and progress a successful career with us.
The CitNOW Group is an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity across our international teams. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s individuality is valued.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.