We are looking for a Product Manager for Integrations to manage and grow our existing partnership base as well as set the long-term vision and strategy for our integrations. You’ll be responsible for everything from initial—often commercial and technical—conversations all the way through to the launching and uptake of integrations across our global customer base. You will be supported by technical resources to help plan and manage integrations, but it’ll be helpful for you to understand, contribute and lead conversations.
Due to the nature of this position, occasional travel may be required globally.
What does the job entail?
- Overall responsibility for the success of our integrations / partnerships on an ongoing basis ensuring continuous improvement
- Own the strategy and vision for our integrations / partnerships
- Working with stakeholders, and colleagues such as developers, designers marketing, etc to ensure a common understanding of objectives and priorities
- Collecting and analysing ideas and feedback from customers, partners and stakeholders
- Planning of new features and changes to integrations, researching opportunities based on commercial and technical viabilities
- Demonstrating new features and ideas to stakeholders
- Creating and managing timelines and roadmaps
- Creating and overseeing project management processes
- Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and customers of the integration / partnership
Key responsibilities and duties
- Support the Head of Product in the continuous enhancement of CitNOW products against the strategic roadmap agreed with senior management
- Support the Head of Product in the effective delivery of the Product team’s output
- Ensure the product vision is communicated and understood across the business and all teams are aligned
- Communicate product releases to the business
- Manage pilots of new features and products, gathering feedback and feeding this back into the product life cycle
- Managing projects through from start to finish, ensuring effective communication and delivery to internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing and revisiting previously launched products and features to ensure effectiveness and uptake
- Occasional management of relationships with internal and external relationships as a result of managing product advancements and integrations
- Provide administrative support for proposals and presentations to key prospects and stakeholders
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Excellent data-driven prioritisation skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Product and Project Management experience with B2B SaaS product(s) within an agile/scrum methodology
- Experience in the automotive software industry is desirable, not necessarily required
- Communication: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively and listens attentively
- Interpersonal Skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates and cooperates with others
- Organisational Skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail.
Problem Analysis: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
- Teamwork: ability to participate and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the information systems throughout the organisation
Why work for us?
Providing solutions to our customers isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here.
As well as offering an exciting working environment, and colleagues that will inspire you, we offer our employees an industry leading benefits package.