A Product Coordinator at CitNOW will support the day to day management of CitNOW’s product range and product life cycle: from idea generation through to launching new features.
This will involve working closely with the Head of Product & Commercial and wider product team to understand our products, mould the future vision for the products and ensure developments to the products push CitNOW to achieve the goals outlined in our strategic roadmap.
The management of CitNOW’s product range includes:
- Reviewing, rationalising and prioritising new ideas and benchmarking them against our vision and commercial requirements
- Refining the ideas, building out requirements and acceptance criteria to set projects up for success
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are met and any blockers are removed
- Create documentation and run internal training sessions on new products and features prior to launch
- Working with partners to deliver best in class integrations through our Partnership Programme
- Working with internal Sales and Marketing teams to ensure we’re talking effectively about what we’re building
Key responsibilities and duties
- Support the Head of Product in the continuous enhancement of CitNOW products against the strategic roadmap agreed with senior management
- Support the Head of Product in the effective delivery of the Product team’s output
- Ensure the product vision is communicated and understood across the business and all teams are aligned
- Communicate product releases to the business
- Manage pilots of new features and products, gathering feedback and feeding this back into the product life cycle
- Managing projects through from start to finish, ensuring effective communication and delivery to internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing and revisiting previously launched products and features to ensure effectiveness and uptake
- Occasional management of relationships with internal and external relationships as a result of managing product advancements and integrations
- Provide administrative support for proposals and presentations to key prospects and stakeholders
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Previous working experience within a product team that works closely with a development team and wider business
- Requirements gathering/elicitation experience
- Experience in creating product led support documentation and providing training of new product features
- Relationship and rapport building capabilities, both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable communicating with a variety of business stakeholders from sales, marketing, support to development teams.
- Attention to detail
- Experience within the automotive industry
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and Aha!
- Experience/knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Experience using customer validation tools such as usertesting.com
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Heap Analytics or HotJar
Why work for us?
Of course, providing solutions to these isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here. Why?
Well, as well as offering an exciting working environment, and colleagues that will inspire you, we offer our employees leading marketplace benefits.
In 2018, we received backing from private equity firm, Tenzing, to continue developing our role market leader position and are looking for driven, smart people to join our team to be a part of this new, exciting phase.