- Work with client service head (Andreas Bräuer) to support all client service activities.
- Work with General Director to develop, support and execute the DACH Marketing/PR communication plan. Close relationship with central UK Marketing team to create and collect the assets required to support communication plan – Mailings, Social Media, events, communication/sign up portals, PR, etc.
- Backoffice support for field team members.
- Work closely with Customer Support/Client service to ensure clients are receiving a high level of customer satisfaction through first class Customer Service.
- Ensure that any conflict with clients regarding service delivery is reported and resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Ensure that Marketing/PR communication plans are developed and executed.
- Work with CitNOW Marketing Team to ensure consistent Marketing and Communication approach.
- Compile maintain and generate accurate data and reports to support sales and prospect activity.
- Support field sales people/client service manager on a daily base.
- Backup for Berlin office based administration.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A customer focused approach with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests
- Marketing/communication background
- Positive, organised, proactive with excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work well as part of a fast-paced team and works to own initiative
- A passion for technology
- Fluent in German and English is a prerequisite. Other languages beneficial (ie. Polish, French)
Why work for us?
Of course, providing solutions to these isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here. Why?
As well as offering an exciting fast-paced working environment, we also have colleagues that will inspire you.
In 2018, we received backing from private equity firm, Tenzing, to continue developing our role market leader position and are looking for driven, smart people to join our team to be a part of this new, exciting phase.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent