This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a small dynamic team on a 12 month fixed term contract based in Wokingham.
The HR Coordinator will work alongside the HR Manager and HR Advisor to help administer activities such as hiring and on-boarding, reporting and process administration for all functions of the department.
What you’ll be responsible for as part of our team
- Publishing and maintaining job vacancy posts on internal and external job sites
- Reviewing all application responses
- Recording and tracking all applicants
- Pre-screening agreed positions by shortlisted candidates via telephone and/or video interview
- Scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- Conducting proactive CV searches on various job boards and professional networking sites
- Collating feedback after interviews and feeding back to successful and rejected candidates
- Preparing employment contracts and employment offer documentation
- Ensuring all new starter paperwork is sent and completed in advance of their start date
- Onboarding the new starter with company benefit providers as required
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience from end to end with effective communication throughout
General HR Administration
- Managing the employee personnel records in HRIS system
- Completing incoming and outgoing employee reference requests
- Monitoring the HR inbox and fielding queries as required
- Completing an exercise to move paper files online
- Supporting the HR Advisor and HR Manager as required with adhoc project work
What are we looking for?
- Excellent telephone skills a confident communicator
- Previous recruitment/HR experience advantageous not essential
- Technical proficiency with Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using a Human Resources Information System system would be advantageous
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, a self starter with a proactive approach
Why work for us?
Of course, providing solutions to these isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here. Why?
Well, as well as offering an exciting working environment, and colleagues that will inspire you, we offer our employees leading marketplace benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through Indeed.