12 month fixed-term contract.
As part of a professional and friendly marketing team, you will have a broad variety of tasks and responsibilities to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
This role is key to the success of our growth plans and will manage the implementation of growth activities across many channels, with a focus on the cross sale and upsell opportunity within CitNOW Group’s customer base.
The Marketing team is busy and no day is the same, this role will suit someone who is highly organised, flexible, enjoys multi-tasking and is results oriented. CitNOW Group offers a great working environment, as part of a close-knit team, where you can really contribute and make a difference. We are proud of our ‘One Team’ ethos and looking for someone who shares our values.
● Taking ownership of our existing marketing channels and identifying new channels to drive user acquisition
● Working cross functionally, you’ll ideate and implement data-driven growth initiatives
● Monitoring ongoing marketing campaigns and checking metrics across paid and organic
● Introducing a growth strategy across SEM, SEO, and Social Media
● Taking a strategic and hands on approach to building a plan of activity and implementation, project managing via the wider team
● Focusing on the main goal of lead acquisition, demand generation & expansion (cross selling)
● Performing on-page/multi-channel conversion optimisation at multiple stages of the sales funnel
● Growth hacking through testing (hypothesis, test, iterate)
● Driving campaigns to nurture existing leads and leverage Group customers to cross sell
● Reporting and forecasting multiple key KPIs
● Implementing account based marketing (ABM) for big OEMs/NSCs (car manufacturers)
Knowledge &a Skills
● B2B SaaS experience is essential
● 3-5 years of experience in Marketing lead acquisition roles
● Experience in managing successful growth activity
● Expertise in marketing, online strategies and business development
● Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads is desirable
● Experience with HubSpot is desirable
● Experience with Salesforce is desirable
● Marketing Team
● Sales Teams
● OEM Programmes Team