We are looking for a passionate, creative Graphic Designer to join our friendly in-house team. As part of the Marketing team this role offers an excellent opportunity to drive our brand forward as the company grows and expands.
Our team is busy with no day the same. You can expect to be involved in various projects from creation to execution and be our brand ambassador ensuring we work within the remits of our brand guidelines whilst keeping things creative, fun and engaging.
CitNOW offers a great working environment, as part of a close-knit team, where you can really contribute and make a difference – you will be a name not a number! We are proud of our ‘OneTeam’ ethos and looking for someone who shares our values. We’re all working remotely right now however when we can return to office life there will be a desk for you in one of our offices in either Stirling or Wokingham.
- Evolve our existing brand guidelines to ensure they are modern, sleek and engaging
- Work on creative projects from concept design through to final execution.
- Produce engaging social media and website assets
- Make our presentations look best in class
- Design creative product literature
- Produce creative content for marketing purposes including reports, infographics and icons
- Create event artwork with eye catching stand designs
- Create professional, stand-out customer proposal documents
- Produce print material including adverts and business cards
- Maintain brand guidelines and consistency of material
- Create Microsoft application and Google suite templates
- Liaise with stakeholders and product owners
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Outstanding experience of Adobe Creative Cloud – essentially with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Technical proficiency using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- A minimum of three years’ experience in design for print
- Desirable, but not essential, skills in short animated GIF creation
- Experience of working for an in-house design/marketing team is desirable
- An eye for design and creativity
- Must be highly organised
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under high-pressure deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter with a proactive approach
Why work for us?
Of course, providing solutions to these isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here. Why?
As well as offering an exciting fast-paced working environment, we also have colleagues that will inspire you.
In 2018, we received backing from private equity firm, Tenzing, to continue developing our role market leader position and are looking for driven, smart people to join our team to be a part of this new, exciting phase.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV to email@example.com