We are looking for a Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js to join us at an exciting time as we begin a major re-platform project. You’ll join a dedicated cross-functional team right at the beginning of this project which we expect to run for the majority of 2021. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and ensuring that these components and the overall application are best-in-class, robust, and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
What does the role entail?
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js as part of a new series of Dashboards used around the world (translated into >20 languages)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into robust and maintainable code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What kind of person are we looking for?
- In-depth knowledge of semantic and accessible HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of handling internationalisation/localisation in React.js
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (we use git)
- Communication: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively and listens attentively
- Interpersonal Skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates and cooperates with others
- Organisational Skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail
- Problem Analysis: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
- Teamwork: ability to participate and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the information systems throughout the organisation
Why work for us?
Providing solutions to our customers isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here.
As well as offering an exciting working environment, and colleagues that will inspire you, we offer our employees an industry leading benefits package.