Includes bookkeeping functions, month-end journals and assistance with the management information pack. This role will also involve liaison with our credit controller to assist with debt collection for our German-speaking customers. There will also be some ad hoc duties in assisting the wider Finance team.
This role is based at our offices in Wokingham, however, we appreciate the importance of a positive work-life balance and offer our employees a hybrid home and office working model.
- Checking and processing invoices, to include consideration of VAT
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid to terms
- Preparing weekly payment runs for approval
- Employee expenses checking and processing
- Credit control – chase overdue debt (primarily via email and sending of statements)
- Monitoring and reporting debtor days
- Allocating cash
- Setting up online payments·
- Dealing with queries from all relevant stakeholders
- Liaising with local external service providers to ensure payroll, taxes and other payments are made by due dates
- Calculation of accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Posting payroll, intercompany and other journals
- Assisting with the month end process and helping prepare the management information pack
- Assisting with VAT queries
- Ad hoc duties to support Head of Finance – International Markets and the local overseas teams, primarily in Germany
You must have:
- You must be either AAT qualified, studying, an experienced Book-keeper or QBE
- Fluent English skills are essential, other languages are preferable but not essential
- Strong excel and analytical skills are required, combined with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A cheerful disposition, with a “hands-on”, “can-do” attitude
Why join us?
The CitNOW Group is no ordinary technology company, we live a series of One Team values and this guiding principle forms the foundation of CitNOW Group’s award-winning collaborative and inclusive culture. Recognised recently within the top 25 Best Mid-Sized Companies to work for within the UK, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
In addition to a competitive salary and market-leading benefits package, we foster a supportive approach to continuous learning and career development, along with a continuous focus on employee wellbeing.
Our Brand Values
- Be Honest and Respectful
- Be Enthusiastic
- Be a Team Player
- Listen and Contribute
- Recognise Success and Have Fun
The CitNOW Group is an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity across our international teams. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everybody’s individuality is valued.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.