The Director of Client Services – Europe will be responsible for ensuring a robust Client Services process across all European markets, ensuring monthly KPI’s around Usage and Retention is achieved in accordance with CitNOW’s customer strategy. This person will work closely with the Chief Customer Officer to create strategies to capitalise on any changes in the Automotive industry to improve the relationships we have with our customers.
Why join us?
CitNOW is the world’s leading provider of video to the automotive industry, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe and has been listed in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for three consecutive years. We work with some of the biggest names in the Automotive world, including BMW, Mercedes Benz and Ford. To date over 49 million CitNOW videos have been produced and we are operational in 69 countries, in 27 languages with over 111,000 registered users!
At CitNOW, our culture is at the centre of everything we do, we are “One Team” and this guiding principle forms the foundation of CitNOW Group’s dynamic, exciting and inclusive culture. As we grow we have developed and continue to maintain our ‘OneTeam’ culture, it’s the human difference that really sets us apart! As the CitNOW Group expands, there has never been a better time to join us.
- Responsible for stretching beyond our retention KPIs of 95% Sites and 100% MRR
- Shepherding all Client Services team members in Europe to ensure they are following predefined processes
- Responsible for the ‘growth MRR’ target for existing customers
- Act as the Escalation point for cancellations in Europe
- Align all Client Services team members with our Global Customer Strategy
- Develop strategies and tactics to improve customer relationships, retention and MRR Growth
- Working closely with the Revenue team to ensure we have a seamless process to transfer customers through the sales process into Client Services
- Overall responsibility for CitNOW European customers with respect to set up, on-going support and relationship management
- Work with all global teams to instill our customer strategy around the business – key areas of focus being – account plans, increasing usage, capturing ‘why’, retention activity
- Create, agree and implement processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Client Service activities
- Ensure ‘retention’ calls when customers hit 14 days of non-use are undertaken globally and routinely make the calls
- Identify risks to accounts and undertake all resolutions possible to remove any risks
- Instill a coaching methodology with the team helping them reach objectives and goals and challenging them to stretch, develop and improve
- Host and drive regular Client Services meetings to keep in touch with the team – drive focus, activity and results
- Manage personal stakeholder interactions and develop appropriate and effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Capture, document and report on client/prospect feedback and competitor activity using Salesforce.
- Managing the Client Services team to ensure that client satisfaction and retention is maximised and maintained
You must have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ automotive experience ideally within an OEM or Dealer Group environment
- Fluent English skills are required for this role with any other European languages being desirable
- Willingness to travel to all markets on a regular basis (likely monthly)
- A customer focussed approach with excellent communication skills
- Positive, organised, proactive with excellent problem-solving skills
- A passion for technology
- Ability to influence change
- Technical proficiency with Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We celebrate diversity across our international team and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace. We consider all qualified applications regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org