Reporting into the Business Solutions (Salesforce) Architect, the Salesforce Developer will be a key member of the Business Systems team that is responsible for the development and configuration of CitNOW’s Salesforce org including the delivery of new and enhanced features and processes.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Develop and customise Salesforce (Enterprise Edition) Sales and Service Cloud
- Support the Business Solutions (Salesforce) Architect to scope, design, deliver and document Salesforce solutions
- Attend daily scrum and weekly team/project meetings
- Define, create, test and deploy code and customisations to enable the successful resolution of assigned JIRA issues
- Review and improve existing code and customisations
- Work with suppliers to configure and maintain integrations with external systems
- Document implemented developments, customisations and processes
- Manage Salesforce releases and maintain full, partial and developer sandboxes
- Assist with the personal development of the Business Solutions (Salesforce) Analyst
What are we looking for?
- Current Salesforce certifications including Certified Platform App Builder and/or Certified Administrator would be an advantage
- 4+ years hands-on Salesforce development experience including a demonstratable ability to program in Apex on Salesforce including integrations with external systems (i.e. SOAP and REST calls), Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Controls and SOQL queries
- A strong understanding of Salesforce development best practices
- A strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- A passion and enthusiasm for data and processes
- A detailed understanding of CRM software best practices and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- “Can do” attitude
- Sense of humour!