The Customer Onboarding and Customer Support Advisor will play an integral part in the onboarding of new CitNOW Group customers in ICEE (Italy and Central Eastern Europe). Written and verbal fluency in English and Italian is essential.
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a seamless onboarding experience from start to finish, whilst working to reduce our time to live. You will manage incoming customer support cases via phone and email, ensuring all issues are resolved in a logical, methodical manner, escalating to the Technical Operations team where necessary.
- Successfully and efficiently onboard all new customers in the region, maintaining high levels of communication
- Strive to reduce time to invoice
- Encourage app usage during the customers’ onboarding period
- Ensure a smooth handover of customers to Customer Success after the onboarding period
- Accurately complete all relevant customer documentation
- Fulfil all CitNOW Group orders for customers in ICEE, recording stock levels and re-ordering as required
- Create customised training booking pages for larger onboarding projects
- Process trainer invoices
- Manage all incoming customer support cases in a professional, courteous manner via the phone and email
- Conduct full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
- Utilise Service Desk call logging software to log, monitor, update and resolve customer problems & incidents in line with Service Level Agreements
- Where appropriate, liaise with team members and escalate tickets to Technical Operations (second line support) providing a detailed synopsis of all activity to date
- Take ownership of queries and manage them in a logical and methodical manner
- Invoice, accounts & debtors management, whilst working closely with the local team to understand and work within the parameters of local fiscal rules and regulations
Knowledge & Skills:
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Italian is essential
- Written and verbal fluency in languages such as Hungarian, Czech or Romanian would be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent telephone skills/a confident communicator
- Technical proficiency with Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter with a proactive approach
- Communication: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively and listens attentively
- Interpersonal Skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates and cooperates with others
- Organisational Skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail
- Problem Analysis: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
- Teamwork: ability to participate and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the information systems throughout the organisation.
- Director of Onboarding
- Director of Sales
- Director of Customer Success
- Onboarding & Customer Support Manager
- European Customer Success Team
- European Sales Team
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package is second to none. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our people strategy, with a number of innovative wellness initiatives such as flexi-time, where employees can vary their start and finish times within our core business hours and/or extend their lunch break by up to 2 hours per day. Employees also benefit from an additional two half days paid leave per year to focus on their personal wellbeing.
We recognise the development of our people is vital to the ongoing success of the business and proudly promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement, along with opportunities to develop and progress a successful career with us.
The CitNOW Group is an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity across our international teams. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s individuality is valued.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.