This role will play an integral part in onboarding our new customers. Our products interface with many other systems and the key part of this role will be checking each customer after they go live to ensure all of the integrations are working effectively and working with the Configurations specialists to resolve any issues. You will also perform quality assurance for customers images to ensure they are at a high quality.
KPI’s – for all new customers within first 7 – 30 days
- 10% web images reviewed for feeds
- 10% quality assurance
- Work with the newly created team to ensure our customers have an outstanding onboarding experience
- Be supportive of your colleagues and enable each of them to do their core role
- You will be responsible for checking integration feeds and working through any issues identified through to resolution
- You will be responsible for quality assurance of images captured and working with the training and onboarding coordinators to ensure any issues are resolved
- Supporting the wider onboarding team with any administrative tasks required.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Have a process driven mentality
- Have an outstanding eye for detail
- Customer centric with an ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure work environment
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Outstanding keyboard skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Communication: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively, listens attentively
- Interpersonal Skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others and professionally represents the business by being the voice of the business
- Organisational Skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail, coordinates tasks, manages projects effectively and meets deadlines
- Problem Analysis: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
Why work for us?
Of course, providing solutions to these isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here. Why?
As well as offering an exciting fast-paced working environment, we also have colleagues that will inspire you.
In 2018, we received backing from private equity firm, Tenzing, to continue developing our role market leader position and are looking for driven, smart people to join our team to be a part of this new, exciting phase.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV to email@example.com