The Customer Onboarding Assistant will play an integral part in the onboarding of new CitNOW Group customers in the UK and France, following core onboarding processes to ensure our customers get the best value from our products. Written and verbal fluency in both English and French is essential.
You will coordinate remote and onsite training for customers and ensure any product integrations are working correctly. You will also perform ad hoc quality assurance for customer images to ensure they are at a high quality.
- Fulfil all CitNOW kit orders for UK & EU customers
- Record stock levels and re-order as required
- Liaise with suppliers and create & track invoices
- Liaise with our Academy team to ensure remote and onsite training is delivered
- Create customised training booking pages for larger onboarding projects
- Champion our online booking system for markets outside the UK
- Ensure our customers receive an outstanding onboarding experience
- Perform ad hoc quality assurance checks for customer images
- Ensure product integrations are working effectively and liaise with the Configuration team to resolve issues where necessary
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure our subscriptions are ready to go live
Knowledge & Skills:
- Written and verbal fluency in English and French is essential
- You must be a natural team player, customer focused, helpful and willing to support at all times
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- A self-starter with a proactive approach
- Proficient with technology with a high level of IT literacy
- Communication skills: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively and listens attentively
- Interpersonal skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates and cooperates with others
- Organisational skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail
- Problem Analysis skills: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
- UK and European Customer Success Teams
- Business Systems
- Customer Support teams
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package is second to none. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our people strategy, with a number of innovative wellness initiatives such as flexi-time, where employees can vary their start and finish times within our core business hours and/or extend their lunch break by up to 2 hours per day. Employees also benefit from an additional two half days paid leave per year to focus on their personal wellbeing.
We recognise the development of our people is vital to the ongoing success of the business and proudly promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement, along with opportunities to develop and progress a successful career with us.
The CitNOW Group is an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity across our international teams. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s individuality is valued.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.