The Client Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring that our customer experience is outstanding and that we build stronger partnerships with our customers to gain better adoption, usage and revenue growth.
Please note we require fluent English and French language skills for this role with a willingness to travel to visit our clients across France.
CitNOW is the world’s leading provider of digital solutions to the automotive industry, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe and has been listed in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for three consecutive years. We work with some of the biggest names in the Automotive world, including BMW, Mercedes Benz and Ford. In November 2021, we reached a cumulative total of 60 million videos created on our platform with over 12 million videos created in 2021 alone. We are operational in 69 countries (and counting!) with over 111,000 registered users globally.
The CitNOW Group’s “One Team” principle is at the centre of our dynamic, exciting and inclusive culture and we believe that our greatest asset is our people. That’s why we’re so proud to have been recognised as an ‘Outstanding Place to Work’ following our first participation in the Best Companies Survey in 2021.
Enjoy market leading benefits at CitNOW including: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, wellness days, flexi-time, private medical insurance, life cover and much more!
- Stretching beyond our retention KPIs of 95% Sites and 100% MRR
- Stretching beyond 80% utilisation
- Stretching beyond 80% of customers contacted in year
- Creating and shepherding all team members to ensure they are following predefined processes
- Responsible for the ‘growth MRR’ target for existing customers.
- Escalation point for cancellations
- Develop strategies and tactics to improve Customer relationships, retention and MRR Growth
- Working closely with the Business Development team to ensure we have a seamless process to transfer customers through sales process into Client Services
- Meeting with customers in person and online to review usage, new features and opportunities to improve partnership with our customers in the region
- Identify risk to accounts and undertake all resolutions possible to remove any risks
- Instil a coaching methodology with the team helping them reach objectives and goals and challenging them to stretch, develop and improve
- Manage personal stakeholder interactions and develop appropriate and effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Share best practice with the wider team to build knowledge and inform
- Personally, follow the business reporting and documentation processes to ensure all reporting requirements are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure that the CRM system is maintained to ensure all records are accurate and up to date.
- Capture, document and report on customer/prospect feedback and competitor activity using the CRM system.
- Ensuring that customer data and reporting is relevant, meaningful and timely
- Ensuring that the client services approach is proactive
- Responsible for first line (in-market) support in market
- Responsible for onboarding new customers in market in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all ICEE (in full) Academy Consultants in France (and French-speaking countries) are properly trained, equipped with the right materials, that training scheduling works properly, that Academy Consultants have all the information needed.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org