We are recruiting for a proactive and passionate Business Development Manager to join our growing European Sales team in Germany at an exciting time of growth for CitNOW Group in Europe.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving the acquisition of new customers and expanding our partnerships with automotive dealers and dealer groups across the DACH region. You will collaborate with our wider CitNOW Group Sales team to identify and continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques.
CitNOW Group comprises Auto Imaging, AutoSLM, CitNOW, dealerdesk, Dealerweb, Quik, Reef, REALtime Communications (RTC), Tootle, Web1on1 and Vehicle Vision. Our span is global with a presence in 74 countries, over 10,000 dealer installations and 44 OEM partners.
The DACH market is one of the fastest growing within the European region and the largest customer base outside of the UK with 1,800 customers. The region has a number of successful brand partnerships with major OEM’s that are critical to our customer strategy.
- Manage an active pipeline of leads and opportunities in Salesforce
- Working to team and individual new business MRR and ARR targets
- Provide detailed and enthusiastic demonstrations of all CitNOW Group products to potential and existing customers, online and onsite
- Acquisition of new customers to expand our partnerships with automotive dealers and dealer groups
- Partnering with our Group Customer Success team to identify opportunities with existing customers and plan a sales approach
- Accurately report to the Director of Sales DACH on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Conducting webinars for dealers to showcase CitNOW Group products
- Representing the company at industry events and functions
- Build and maintain exceptional customer relationships with existing clients
- Collaborate with other sales colleagues to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
Knowledge & Skills:
- Software Sales experience, within the automotive industry
- A full driving licence is essential
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Excellent telephone skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
- Technical proﬁciency with Outlook, MS Oﬃce, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter with a proactive approach
- European and UK Sales team
- Marketing team
- Customer Success teams
- OEM Programmes team
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package is second to none. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our people strategy, with a number of innovative wellness initiatives such as flexi-time, where employees can vary their start and finish times within our core business hours and/or extend their lunch break by up to 2 hours per day. Employees also benefit from an additional two half days paid leave per year to focus on their personal wellbeing.
We recognise the development of our people is vital to the ongoing success of the business and proudly promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement, along with opportunities to develop and progress a successful career with us.
The CitNOW Group is an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity across our international teams. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s individuality is valued.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.