Working with allocated retailer groups at head office and site level you will be responsible for retaining and developing the existing relationships ensuring our valued customers are utilising our products fully and protecting monthly revenue. UK travel will be required.
- Manage & develop client relationships across nominated accounts
- Manage the day to day and operational client partnership/relationship ensuring all deliverables are achieved to time, quality and budget
- Establish & Develop multi-level contacts and networks within nominated accounts and brands as part of the account review process
- Conduct Account Management reviews with nominated accounts at a Group level and at site level as required
- Implement the agreed business activities for all nominated accounts to drive growth and ensure retention
- Manage personal stakeholder interactions and develop appropriate and effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed of account status and activities at all times
- Document Business plans for each account to support both stakeholder management and business development deliverables
- Follow the Client Services business development process and deliver against personal business development projects and targets
- Proactively approach existing clients and prospects to gain interest in CitNOW products and services through both remote and face to face customer meetings
- Proactively identify CitNOW prospects across nominated accounts with a contact plan to introduce CitNOW products and services
What kind of person are we looking for?
- ‘Sales’ or ‘Account Management’ experience engaging at strategic and operational level with existing clients and targeted prospects preferably from the Automotive Industry
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders preferably from the Automotive Industry
- Communication: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively, listens attentively.
- Interpersonal Skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates others, shares credit
- Organisational Skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail, coordinates tasks, manages projects effectively
- Acceptability: personal style must not be abrasive to colleagues or clients.
- Problem Analysis: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
- Critical Thinking: gather facts, handle the details of the issue, reason logically and provide the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed action.
Why work for us?
Providing solutions to our customers isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here.
As well as offering an exciting working environment, and colleagues that will inspire you, we offer our employees an industry leading benefits package