We are looking for an Account Manager to join us to create long-term, trusted relationships with our customers across the DACH region. The Account Managers role is to develop a partnership relationship with allocated customers, ensuring that all activities drive the retention of these accounts.
The role will entail a blend of remote virtual working and physical meetings to ensure we are providing the best level of support and services to our existing customers, and maintaining our reputation as the number one supplier of video into the Automotive industry. Passion, proactivity, self motivation and drive is key in the successful applicant, as is a willingness to work together with the wider European Client Services team.
- Build and maintain exceptional customer relationships with existing clients
- Be responsible for managing existing accounts across a large defined territory and have full ownership of all account management and retention activities
- Collaborate with other sales colleagues to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
- Manage & develop client relationships across allocated accounts
- Manage the day to day and operational client partnership/relationship ensuring all deliverables are achieved to time, quality and budget
- Establish & Develop multi-level contacts and networks within allocated accounts and brands as part of the account review process
- Conduct Account Management reviews with allocated accounts at a Group level and at site level as required
- Implement the agreed business activities for all nominated accounts to drive growth and ensure retention
- Identify growth opportunities through a partnership approach
- Work with the business development and onboarding teams to successfully onboard new client accounts immediately prior to and post contract signing supporting the full transition to Client Services
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to ensure customers are receiving a high level of customer satisfaction through first class support at 1st and 2nd line level
- Ensure all contact activity, business information and details are kept current within Salesforce
- Own the customers subscriptions to ensure they are configured to achieve the group’s goals and usage is as desired
Knowledge & Skills:
- A full driving licence is essential
- Experience in a customer focused role is essential
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential
- Previous experience of working in the Automotive industry is desirable, however not essential
- Knowledge and experience of using Salesforce is desirable
- Excellent telephone skills/a confident communicator
- Technical proficiency with Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter with a proactive approach
- Interpersonal skills: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates and cooperates with others
- Organisational skills: punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail.
- Problem Analysis skills: ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions
- Teamwork skills: ability to participate and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the information systems throughout the organisation
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package is second to none. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our people strategy, with a number of innovative wellness initiatives such as flexi-time, where employees can vary their start and finish times within our core business hours and/or extend their lunch break by up to 2 hours per day. Employees also benefit from an additional two half days paid leave per year to focus on their personal wellbeing.
We recognise the development of our people is vital to the ongoing success of the business and proudly promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement, along with opportunities to develop and progress a successful career with us.
The CitNOW Group is an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity across our international teams. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s individuality is valued.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.