Are you focused on delivering the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention and identifying opportunities for growth?
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the Account Manager will have responsibility for Customer Satisfaction and Customer Retention with a number of manufacturer and Dealer Group clients. The role is field based covering the South East of England. We’re looking for an organised, energetic, flexible team player who is ready to join our fun but very fast-paced environment. As a company growing globally, this is a fantastic opportunity to drive business performance, and develop your career at CitNOW.
- Manage & develop client relationships across nominated accounts
- Manage the day to day and operational client partnership/relationship ensuring all deliverables are achieved to time, quality and budget
- Establish & Develop multi-level contacts and networks within nominated accounts and brands as part of the account review process
- Conduct Account Management reviews with nominated accounts at a Group level and at site level as required
- Implement the agreed business activities for all nominated accounts to drive growth and ensure retention
- Work with the sales team to on-board new client accounts immediately prior to and post contract signing & co-ordinate the on-boarding of client with CitNOW products
- Work closely with the Customer Service Team to ensure clients are receiving a high level of customer satisfaction through first class support at 1st and 2nd line level
- Work to understand and disseminate through our business the key drivers for each account – what are the businesses goals and objectives
- Ensure all contact activity, business information and details are kept current within Salesforce
- Own the customers subscriptions to ensure they are configured to achieve the group’s goals and usage is as desired
- Manage personal stakeholder interactions and develop appropriate and effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed of account status and activities at all times
- Share best practice with the wider team to build knowledge and inform any changes to products and services
- Ensure that any conflict with clients regarding service delivery is reported and resolved to the satisfaction of all parties at the first point of notification
- Document Business plans for each account to support both stakeholder management and business development deliverables
- Follow the Client Services business development process and deliver against personal business development projects and targets
- Proactively approach existing clients and prospects to gain interest in CitNOW products and services through both remote and face to face customer meetings
- Proactively identify CitNOW prospects across nominated accounts with a contact plan to introduce CitNOW products and services
- Work with the wider CitNOW team in support of business growth
- Where required agree site trials across nominated accounts to support growth plans
- Proactively manage enquiries and leads through the sales conversation and CRM process
- To identify, report and act on opportunities for new or additional business whilst undertaking account reviews with clients
- Work independently on specific sales opportunities, collaboratively with other members of the CitNOW team and those involved in supporting the markets business growth
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events where required
- Personally follow the business reporting and documentation processes to ensure all reporting requirements are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure all client offers and quotes, contracts orders and other business documents are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure that the personal area for activity recording is accurate and up to date at all times
- Maintain the CRM system to ensure all records are accurate and up to date
Reporting & Analysis
- Analyse nominated Client account performance, identify development areas and develop strategies to continually drive improved performance and sales
- Capture, document and report on client/prospect feedback and competitor activity using the CRM system
- Implement Account management project activities as defined by project plan ensuring they achieve their deliverables and are on time and to budget
- Develop and document business plans for all nominated accounts defining and agreeing activities to drive growth and ensure retention
- Monitor and report on emerging trends and feedback to enable the Development team to create products and services that deliver exception value to clients
Why work for us?
Of course, providing solutions to these isn’t possible unless we have a world class team. Luckily, we do. We have some of the industry’s brightest minds working here. Why?
Well, as well as offering an exciting working environment, and colleagues that will inspire you, we offer our employees leading marketplace benefits.
In 2018, we received backing from private equity firm, Tenzing, to continue developing our role market leader position and are looking for driven, smart people to join our team to be a part of this new, exciting phase.